Thursday, January 9, 2014

All the other backstories and where to find them

So, because I see that I'm just adding one story at a time, I thought it would be easier to just upload all of the stories at once onto my Scribd profile.
The ones that are NOT featured on this site include:
 1. Faelian and Greyskull (A continuation of Greyskull's story after he and his friends conquered Shadowfell Keep and Faelian who was a new villain I meant to introduce into our sessions)

2. Nathaniel (First introduced in Faelian and Greyskull and is a direct continuation of Greyskull's story. He was meant to show that heroes such as LaForge or Greyskull were few and far between. That the majority of people in the world were distinctly average)

3. Cassandra (A new "villain" that I wanted to paint as a sympathetic, young woman. It could be said that based on this story alone, that at worst she'd be an anti-hero, but I was planning on making more editions of her story if I didn't get to continue her story in the D&D sessions. This took a LONG time to write, but I felt that it turned out fairly nice in the end)

And for now, that's all the stories that I have written so far. I am planning on making at least 2 more (perhaps in this next month, depends how much free time I have as I have USMLE prep work to be doing). I've got the basics outlined in my head already though, and the first one (Flynt Ryder) is already partway completed. So to whoever actually reads these posts (and dare I say, enjoys the stories), look forward to that (I guess). Well I'm gonna cut this post short, as I'm sitting in an airport typing this out and I can see my plane has just started to board. This time tomorrow, I'll be in the USA Take care everyone and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment